Tuesday, July 20, 2010

@Trunksra...that's me.

Hello everybody! This is where I introduce myself, @Trunksra. I'm a fan of the L.A. Galaxy, L.A. Lakers, USMNT and El Tri. I'm a season ticket holder for the Galaxy, so most of what you'll read me write about is the blue, white and gold. Yes, I'm a fan of the MLS but also soccer around the world. Sometimes I'll be bias and sometimes I'll be outspoken, but that's what I hope Bookie to be about. I want to take the risk to write what I'm thinking without holding back and hope that you all will agree. It's ok if you don't agree, actually that's half the fun. I love the classic sports debate, who doesn't? I started this blog with @Sportsallday83 and we argue about sports all the time, I'm sure that's where half of the inspiration for this blog will come from. - @Trunksra

No comments:

Post a Comment